Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

It just occurred to me that it's not actually two thousand two but two thousand five. Curious how long that took me.

I'm trying to remember just when I realized it wasn't two thousand two in two thousand three and two thousand four. I'm pretty sure I would have figured it out in two thousand three while writing rent checks and the like. Two thousand four though--who knows? I probably went through the whole year without realizing it was not two thousand and two. It's all very tragic in a way. How would you feel if you were two thousand and two and people went around not knowing it's not two thousand two--like if some ill fate befell some nice gentleman and he didn't realize it didn't happen in two thousand two? Pretty shitty, I bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home