Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Why aren't you guys buying my amp? G&L ASAT's aren't buying themselves around here so I gotta hop to it. But I need your help.

Think of how good you'd feel about yourself if you helped a G&L ASAT find a home. You'd sleep better and be more attractive to whatever you're attracted to. Men, women, gays, lesbians, transexuals, midgets, monks and buggers all have one thing in commn. They love people who buy Marshall halfstacks off of me so that I can buy G&L ASAT's. It's that simple folks. I get an ASAT and you get laid. This can't fail. Gotta like those odds.

If I had an ASAT, all would be right in this world; the sun would shine on everybody except those who like rain such as farmers and swamp dwellers; trees would grow taller but lose their ability to capture your Aerobie flying disks; and your mom would finally stop calling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home