Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

You know, it's my birfday and I want my lunch to be good eatin'. I can't decide what though. I saw this coollooking hotdog joint a little souf of here--real inconspicuous but you could tell it was popular--but that doesn't seem appropriate. Besides, I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for hotdogs.

I'm considering taking the trek to Greektown to get a gyro. It's a hike so that will get me out of the office for a good stretch. What bothers me about that is there's some other coollooking places around here that seem to have gyros as a featured dish. I've already eaten everywhere in Greektown when I lived in Pilsen so I want to try something new.

Maybe I should just go have a beer. I do enjoy beer, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home